Mobile truck and bus simulator
The CARGO GroupWe have been active in the transport and automotive industry for 20 years.
In 2011 alone we trained about 5000 professional truck and bus drivers, using mobile simulators to reproduce a range of driving conditions typical for trucks and buses. This number was approximately 25% of all professional drivers entering the Polish market.
- about 300 driver training centres,
- transport and other companies,
- police, town and other local authorities,
- associations and institutions involved in transport,
- research and development units.
- we are the only centre in Poland with four modern mobile truck and bus simulators to train drivers to deal with special conditions, including: a state of the art, 6-level simulator for trucks and buses, to simulate driving in special conditions.
- we have vast experience in organising training sessions and other events regarding road safety.
Thanks to the use of the newest technical solutions, performed trainings provide a very high level of realism and efficiency. Modern software allows increasing difficulty of the simulated route and customised conditions modifications. The system also allows to have the same situation practiced several times.
THE SIMULATOR IS AN IDEAL SOLUTION FOR:
- Lessons in refining driving skills,
- Eco-driving lessons,
ADVANTAGES OF SIMULATOR-BASED TRAINING:
- Multiple repetitions of the same situation,
- Option of viewing a video recording of the exercise,
- Shaping of driving technique on the basis of eco-driving,
- Option of custom route modification,
- Many vehicles with different cargo types,
- Surprising road situations,
- The most possibly difficult atmospheric and road conditions,
- Simulation of driving under influence of narcotics and alcohol,
- Lack of fuel costs,
- Lack of risk related to vehicle damage,
- Safety of participants.
- The simulator has been installed in a dedicated semitrailer, it is a 14-meter long mobile training centre equipped with air-conditioned rooms,
- Driving realism in the simulator has been refined to perfection: the cockpit is identical with that of a regular car, and all control elements offer natural resistance,
- All well known devices and systems are available to the driver, including: ABS, EBS Full (containing the ESP function, a system protecting from vehicle overturn), tempomat and many more,
- The newest and best audio-video systems, including surround sound system and the highest quality video displayed in the on screen technology – directly on the windows,
- 6 degrees of freedom of the simulator, the device moves vertically, horizontally and in the crossing axis,
- Different route variations,
- Changing atmospheric conditions,
- Option of vehicle selection from a very wide range, the simulator allows to have a training performed with varied vehicle types (a lorry, a solo tractor, a tractor with a trailer, with a tank, a dump truck, a bus, a special purpose vehicle),
- The drive takes place under different load conditions (full load, different load positioning, etc.).